There has been some new and exciting happenings for the Nautica team as of late.
We don’t like to brag but, we’d like to name a few… ( #humblebrag )
1) We have officially become SoHo NYC residents
2) We collaborated with the SoHo cool kids at Navy Restaurant on these cool limited edition postcards that come with every bill
3) We created localized Snapchat Geo-filters that are running on Prince Street
4) We have partnered with SeaBags – A company based in Maine that repurposes sailboat sails and turns them into handbags (that we sell online and in-store!)
Read more about Seabags Maine here!
5) We have also partnered with Caputo & Co., an NYC based leather-goods and accessory company, in selling socially responsible (and very hip) wrap bracelets for both men and women. Read more about Caputo & Co. Caputo & Co. here!
Be sure the shop the products below!